This lesson will guide you through reviewing your roles.txt import for accuracy.
- Make sure to have imported the required data fields prior to reviewing by visiting the Illuminate Extra Data Specifications for the roles.txt file
- If you have any questions, please contact our Data Specialists via email at email@example.com
- Illuminate Tools and features may require specific setup in order to reflect your data correctly
Who Should Be Involved in this Validation?
The following person(s) should be part of the data accuracy review and validation process to ensure success of your data import process:
- Illuminate Data Lead
- District HR Department
- Site Lead
Accuracy and Validations to Review
Review Roles Assigned to Users
1. Click the Administration Gear, then User Management.
2. Click the Filter Users button.
3. Click the Role box and type the name of a specific role. Select any additional filters if needed.
4. Click Search.
5. A list of users will populate on the page. Review the list to confirm that the appropriate users have been assigned the appropriate role.
Want to review your other data files for accuracy? See additional guides in the Data Validation Process manual.