This lesson will guide you through reviewing your sites.txt import for accuracy.
- Make sure to have imported the required data fields prior to reviewing by visiting the guide sites.txt Import
- If you have any questions, please contact our Data Specialists via email at email@example.com
- Illuminate Tools and features may require specific setup in order to reflect your data correctly
Who Should Be Involved in this Validation?
The following person(s) should be part of the data accuracy review and validation process to ensure success of your data import process:
- Illuminate Data Lead
Accuracy and Validations to Review
Review Site Information
1. Click on the Administration Gear, then click Site Management.
2. Once in Site Management, each of your imported sites will be listed. Focus in on the key fields, such as address, Local and State Site IDs, Start and End Grades, and Site type (K-8, Elementary, etc.) Pay special attention to the State Codes and CRDC fields, as both will be crucial for State and Federal reporting.
3. Changes can either be made via another import, or by making the changes/corrections using the Edit icon (paper/pencil) located on the left-hand side of each row.
Want to review your other data files for accuracy? See additional guides in the Data Validation Process manual.