This lesson will guide you through reviewing the fields reported to the state from the courses.txt import for accuracy.
- Make sure to have imported the required data fields prior to reviewing by visiting the guide courses.txt Import
- If you have any questions, please contact our Data Specialists via email at email@example.com
- Illuminate Tools and features may require specific setup in order to reflect your data correctly
Who Should Be Involved in this Validation?
The following person(s) should be part of the data accuracy review and validation process to ensure success of your data import process:
- Illuminate Data Lead
- District Secondary Education Lead
- Site Master Scheduler and Grade Leads
Accuracy and Validations to Review
All of your courses should have the appropriate corresponding State Course ID.
1. Click Scheduling, then Course Details.
2. Search for your course(s) using the filters on the page.
3. View the State Course IDs by clicking the View or Edit icons. The State Course ID should be listed at the top. For complete accuracy, please compare against your prior SIS.
- A-G Requirement Category is based on the classes you have submitted to the state and been approved for A - G credit. To validate accuracy of reporting, please use the report Data Check - Courses.txt AVC (State Fields: A-G requirements).
Want to review your other data files for accuracy? See additional guides in the Data Validation Process manual.