This lesson will guide you through reviewing the course weights from the courses.txt import for accuracy.
- Make sure to have imported the required data fields prior to reviewing by visiting the guide courses.txt Import
- If you have any questions, please contact our Data Specialists via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DnA Tools and features may require specific setup in order to reflect your data correctly
Who Should Be Involved in this Validation?
The following person(s) should be part of the data accuracy review and validation process to ensure success of your data import process:
- DnA Data Lead
- District Secondary Education Lead
- Site Master Scheduler and Grade Leads
Accuracy and Validations to Review
Verify Course Weights
- From your existing system, pull a list of all H, AP, and CP courses.
- Within DnA, go to Reports, click View Reports.
- Search for the custom report: Data Check - Courses.txt AVC 3 (Course Weights).
- This report will show all courses that have been set as H, AP, and/or CP.
Want to review your other data files for accuracy? See additional guides in the Data Validation Process manual.