In this lesson, you will learn how to link Performance Bands to columns in a Custom Report.
Before you Begin
This lesson begins assuming that you have:
- Created at least 1 Custom Report
- Created at least 1 Performance Band, if you are not going to use the District Default
If you'd like to learn about creating Performance Bands, check out Creating and Managing Performance Band Sets.
Where to Start
- Click on Reports.
- Select View Reports.
- Click the title of the custom report you'd like to link a Performance Band to.
- Click Manage Columns.
Performance Band Display
This example displays all 3 options of the Performance Band being selected under Manage Columns:
- New Column
- There is now a second Assessment Percent Column
- Each cell in the column displays the color of the band the student falls under (Blue, Green, Yellow, Red)
- Each cell shows the label the student falls under (Standard Exceeded, Standard Met, Standard Nearly Met, Standard Not Met)
Now that you've learned to link Performance Bands to columns in custom reports, learn more advanced options in Custom Reports: Advanced.