This lesson will review how to add Personalized Review Assignments (PRAs) for students during Online Testing. PRAs are resources tied to standards or skills aligned within the questions administered in an assessment. When a student completes the assessment, they automatically are assigned resources to review, remediate, or enrich such skills immediately.
PRAs are an option for Flexible and New Item Bank assessments only. Manual/Hybrid and Legacy Item Bank assessments may not use this feature at this time.
Before You Get Started
Please make sure to have:
- At least 1 Flexible or New Item Bank assessment
- Permission to administer assessments online
- Standards aligned to at least 1 question on the assessment
Where to Start
- Select Assessments.
- Choose View Assessments to search for an assessment.
- Click on the title of the assessment to begin.
- Enter the Resource URL or link to a material you want to use, or
- Choose a Resource Bank to search and find resources.
- If you select a resource from one of the banks, options to have the activity Open in a New Window can be enabled.
- You can also set a Recommended Viewing Time that will default to a video length if video resources are attached.
- You can also +Add Activity Parts to this resource, or an additional multiple choice, resource, or constructed response activity that follows the original resource.
- Need to remove this resource and start over? Select the trash can icon to delete or remove.
- Select Save & Close to attach the resource and return to the standards.
- Once a resource is selected, it will be attached to the standard.
- To edit or change the resource, select Edit.
- Continue adding resources as appropriate for standards.
Learn more about PRAs by visiting the Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) manual.
Ready to see your students PRA data and feedback? Visit Review Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) Class Activity to get started!