This lesson will review how to add Personalized Review Assignments for students during Online Testing. PRA's are resources tied to standards or skills aligned within the questions administered in an assessment. When a student completes the assessment, they automatically are assigned resources to review, remiate, or enrich such skills immediately.
Personalized Review Assignment tools and features only work with Flexible Assessments at this time.
Before You Get Started
Please make sure to have:
- At least 1 Flexible Assessment available
- Permission to administer assessments online
- Standards aligned to at least 1 question on the assessment
Where to Start
- Select Assessments.
- Choose View Assessments to search for a Flexible Assessment.
- Click on the title of the assessment to begin.
- To attach as a resource or activity to a standard, select Choose Resource.
You will only attach 1 resource activity to a standard, but you do not have to attach an activity or resource to every standard.
- Add activities by selecting from available resources such as:
- Open Ed
- Google Drive
- Khan Academy
For more guidance on how each resource available works, visit PRA Resource Abstract for details.
- Options to have the activity Open in a New Window can be enabled.
- You can also set a Recommended Viewing Time that will default to a video length if video resources are attached.
- Select Ok to selected the resource.
- You can also select Clear Resource Selection to go back and choose another.
- Once a resource is selected, it will be attached to the standard.
- To edit or change the resource, select Edit.
- Continue adding resources as appropriate for standards.
- As resources are added, the tool will display how many resources a student should complete upon completion of the test.
- Select Done Editing to save and complete the designated PRA's. You can always select Edit Activities/Resources to update designated activities.
- You will land on the assessment's PRA Overview page.
- Close the tab or window to return to the Illuminate Assessment.
Visit Online Testing for Teachers for administration options in your classroom.
Ready to see your students PRA data and feedback? Visit Review Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) Results to get started!