In this lesson, we will learn how to review the assigned and completed Personalized Review Assignments Class Activity or activity results.
Personalized Review Assignment tools and features only work with Flexible Assessments at this time.
Before You Get Started
Please make sure to have:
- At least 1 Flexible Assessment available that has been administered online
- At least 1 student with activities marked as Finished
There are a variety of data insights about activities and assessment scores that can be reviewed about students:
- Last Access
- Time Spent
- Completion Score, or
- Student Results Table
Click on Last Access to learn more!
- Last Access activity will provide insight on the most recent student activity data. For example, you can hover the mouse over a mark to see student details, date and time.
- Select OK to close.
- To open the Student Results Table, select Show Student Results Table. A table will display providing a list of students and their activity results.
- A Search Bar is available when wanting to search for a specific student from within the table.
- Student information includes Name, Last Access, Time Spent, Activity Results, and Grade.
- Select a students Activity Results checkmarks to bring a pop-up to hover and view the student's PRA results.
- To change how many or rows of activity results per page, select Rows Per Page dropdown accordingly.
- To flip between pages or results, use the previous and next page icons as appropriate.
- To close and hide the table, select Hide Student Results Table.
How to Reset a Student's PRA Results
Select a student's Activity Results to view more details about their activity completion. The option to reset submission is available to clear current PRA results and have the student start over with PRA activities. This can only be done one by one at this time.
- Select Reset Submission.
- Select OK to remove prior activity results, or
- Cancel to return to the student's activity results.
Ready for more PRA fun? Visit Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) for more lessons and resources!