In this lesson, we will review the various Advanced Options when assigning Personalized Review Assignments for students.
Personalized Review Assignment tools and features only work with Flexible Assessments at this time.
Before You Get Started
Before starting this lesson, make sure to have:
- At least 1 Flexible Assessment to be administered online
- At least 1 PRA Resource/Activity already selected
- Select Assessments.
- Choose View Assessments to search for a Flexible Assessment.
- Click on the title of the assessment to begin.
- Select Administer.
- Select Access PRA.
- Select Edit Resources/Activities to begin.
Show Advanced Options
Click to select Show Advanced Options.
By selecting the activity to always be required, this will assign the activity to the student regardless of assessment results. For example, if you wanted to every student to review RL 5.1, even students who master the skill, will receive or be prompted to conduct the activity.
The option to Reorder has an effect in changing the order of the activities or resources, if you've marked more than one resource as "required". This will remove the automatic ordering generated from student assessment results and follow what has been set, or reordered, instead.
- Select Reorder to change the order of the activities and resources.
- Click-Drag-Drop the activities in the order desired.
- To save changes, select Done Reordering.
Reorder and Required are used in conjunction or together when customizing PRA's for student learning. Using reorder on it's own will not reorder resources as expected.
Automatically, a Minimum and Maximum of required resources per student are applied to match both the assessment design and targeted skills for the student.
- To change the Maximum or most required resources per student, select the numerical box to change the value.
- To change the Minimum or least required resources per student, select the numerical box to change the value.
- To undo changes, select Restore Default Minimum/Maximum Settings.
- If you have more questions about the formula already applied based on your resource selections, select How does this work? to learn more.
If you want an additional activity for students to complete, there is an option to Add a Resource.
- Select Add a Resource to begin.
- Type in a Name for the activity you are adding.
- Select OK to continue or Cancel to return.
- The new activity will appear on the activity list. Continue to Choose Resource or Remove from the list.