This lesson will guide you through the process of pushing Illuminate assessment results to your Skyward Points-Based Gradebooks by Overall scores.
Before You Start
Please review the following before continuing with this lesson:
- Your Illuminate System Admin must have configured or setup the site to push results to your Skyward Gradebooks
- Your account needs permissions enabled to perform this action
Once the above has been complete or confirmed, you can log in and get started!
Where to Start
- Click on Assessments.
- Under General, select View Assessments.
- Once on the list of assessments, click on the title of the assessment you wish to push results for.
Assessments must have standards aligned to all questions and the correct performance band applied to the assessment in order to import successfully into your Skyward Standards Gradebook.
Push to Skyward Gradebook
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select Push to Skyward Gradebook.
Select Gradebook Details
The following selections are conditional, working together based on the selections that have been made:
- Select the Skyward Gradebook to push results to.
- Select the Grading Category the assignment belongs to.
- Select Submit.
If categories are part of the Skyward Gradebook settings, they will be seen when pushing results from Illuminate under the Grading Category drop down.
Visit Your Skyward Gradebook
Your Illuminate Assessment scores should be available in the designated Skyward Gradebook.
Resync Assessment Scores
To push assessment results to multiple Gradebooks, repeat the process for each individual Gradebook.