This lesson will guide you through how to Resave an Online Testing Administration.
This is a suggested fix when users notice that students can not access an online test via the portal.
When Do I Need to Resave?
Re-Saving is only necessary when you are experiencing inconsistencies or unable to create and save an Active Administration and in turn, allow students to log into their portal accounts, to take the assigned assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments and open the desired assessment by
- Click on the Title.
- Under Administration > Online Testing to review current administrations
Online Testing Administration
- Select Edit for the Active Administration needed to refresh or re-save.
Note the Status would show as stuck or incomplete with an error message as shown above.
- Select Save to refresh the administration.
- The status will begin to refresh. It should show as Complete.
At this point students should be able to login as expected to continue taking the assessment.