Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.2. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
IEUC19 West Illuminate User Conference
- Regular Price: $700 (until Jan. 15)
- BEST DEAL! Group Pricing is available to receive a discounted price of $450 per person if registering 5 or more
Data and Assessment (DNA)
- Constructed Response Advanced items can now be scored with a value of 0 worth 1 points, as opposed to 0 and score as desired.
Report & Known Data
The following is a new import tool available in State Data Imports:
- 2018-2019 PSAT Overall
- 2018-2019 PSAT Benchmark Scores
- 2018-2019 PSAT Math Subtests
- 2018-2019 PSAT Reading Subtests
- 2018-2019 PSAT Writing Subtests
- 2018-2019 PSAT Demographics
- 2018-2019 PSAT 8/9 Overall
- 2018-2019 PSAT 8/9 Benchmark Scores
- 2018-2019 PSAT 8/9 Math Subtests
- 2018-2019 PSAT 8/9 Reading Subtests
- 2018-2019 PSAT 8/9 Writing Subtests
- 2018-2019 PSAT 8/9 Demographics
- including updates to the Student Profile widgets for SAT and PSAT Results
- Response Frequency Reports will now showing Current Year data by default, as opposed to previous year
Student Information (ISI)
- Attendance Letter for Day by Class was previously not showing the correct trigger for traveling attendance letter setup. The trigger should calculate correctly to show the next pending letter.
- Attendance Letters include students that are unenrolled at the district level for auditing purposes, but now a column of whether or not the student is Currently Enrolled or not is available for viewing.
- If the configuration is set to Site, then letters for unenrolled student letters will not generate