This lesson will guide you through the different options of managing Skills Assessments including adding Materials and linking to other related Skills Assessments. This lesson will also cover Sharing and Deleting a Skills Assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Select Skills Assessment from the list.
- On the Assessment Details page, click Manage Materials.
- To add materials, click the green Upload button.
- Drag/Drop any file(s) you wish to attach to this assessment to upload.
- Click Done.
Once added, all materials will be listed on the Manage Materials page.
- To view the material, click on the title.
- To delete, click on the Trash Can icon to the right of the material.
- Click Manage Sharing to access the Sharing screen.
For more information on sharing, check out how to Share With Others.
Delete the Skills Assessment
- From the List Assessments page, click on the checkbox next to the title to delete.
- Choose Delete Assessment from the dropdown at the bottom of the page, and
- Click Submit.
Now that you know how to manage the different aspects of Skills Assessments, learn more about how to Create & Manage Skills Assessments.