This lesson will guide you through the different options of managing Skills Assessments including adding Materials and linking to other related Skills Assessments. This lesson will also cover Sharing and Deleting a Skills Assessment.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Assessments tab.
2. Under General, select View Assessments.
3. Select Skills Assessment from the list.
1. On the Assessment Details page, click Manage Materials.
2. To add materials, click the green Upload button.
3. Drag/Drop any file(s) you wish to attach to this assessment to upload.
4. Click Done.
Once added, all materials will be listed on the Manage Materials page.
5. To view the material, click on the title.
6. To delete, click on the Trash Can icon to the right of the material.
You can delete the assessment in two ways:
1. From the List Assessments page, click on the checkbox next to the title of the assessment you wish to delete, choose Delete Assessment from the dropdown at the bottom of the page, and click Submit.
Once within an assessment:
1. Click Advanced.
2. Click Information.
3. Click Delete Assessment.
You will see a green message at the top of the screen confirming the assessment has been deleted. If this was done in error, there is a Restore Assessment button on the same screen.
Now that you know how to manage the different aspects of Skills Assessments, learn more about Skills Assessments.