This lesson will guide you through the process of creating a custom report directly from a Skills Assessment. You will also have access to add Skills Assessment data to an existing custom report.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select Create a New Assessment.
- Select a Skills Assessment from the list.
- Click + Custom Report from the bottom of the Details page.
- For a new report, [Assessment Name] Custom Report will automatically populate. This can be edited. OR
- Chose an existing report to add the data to.
- Select data to be pulled into the Custom Report by clicking the checkboxes next to the data.
- Click Submit.
The report will display under Custom Reports and under the Reports tab at the top of the page. Click on the title to access it.
Adding Skills Assessment data to an existing custom report adds traditional and advanced filters to that custom report. You may need to adjust these filters to ensure that you're seeing all expected records.
To learn about the prebuilt reports available for Skills Assessments, visit Reports: Skills Assessments.