This lesson will guide you through the process of creating a custom report directly from a Skills Assessment. You will also have access to add Skills Assessment data to an existing custom report.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Assessments tab.
2. Under General, select Create a New Assessment.
3. Select a Skills Assessment from the list.
There are some prebuilt reports to use to analyze data from your Skills Assessment, but you can also easily create a Custom Report. On the Assessment Details page, click + Custom Report to begin.
1. The title will populate automatically as the assessment titile, but you can edit as you see fit.
2. Or can chose to add this data to an existing report.
3. Report Columns - Select what data you wish to see on your Custom Report by clicking the checkboxes next to the data.
4. Click Submit. You will get a green success message at the top of the page.
The report will display under Custom Reports and under the Reports tab at the top of the page. Click on the title to access it.
Note: Adding Skills Assessment data to an existing custom report adds traditional and advanced filters to that custom report. You may need to adjust these filters to ensure that you're seeing all expected records.
To learn about the prebuilt reports available for Skills Assessments, take a look at U320 Skills Assessment Reports for Teachers.