This guide will walk you through creating and accessing your DnA Help Center account. This is useful for accessing tickets with secure data and for tracking all requests sent to Support.
- Go to https://support.illuminateed.com/
- Click Sign in.
- Click Sign up next to New to Illuminate Education?
- Fill in your DnA account information. This includes 'You full name' and 'Your email'. This email should match your district assigned email address.
- Click the I'm not a robot checkbox.
- Click Sign up.
- Check your email for an activation link from email@example.com. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your Spam folder.
- Click the blue activation Link to finish your account set up.
- Your Help Center account has now been created and linked to your User Account.
If you need assistance with setting up your Help Center account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.