This lesson will guide you through the process of pushing Illuminate assessment results to your School Loop Gradebook.
Required Permission: Enable School Loop
Where to Start
1. Click on Assessments.
2. Under General, select View Assessments.
3. Once on the list of assessments, click on the title of the assessment you wish to push results for.
Push Scores to School Loop Gradebook
1. Click the Administration tab.
2. Select Push to School Loop.
3. All assignment details will auto-populate based on the data that has been entered into the assessment.
4. Click Push to School Loop to push the assessment scores to your School Loop Gradebook.
5. A green success message will display if the scores push to School Loop successfully.
6. To manage the assessment push from the School Loop interface, see the School Loop guide Import Assessments from Illuminate.
The School Loop assessment push will not work unless the First Date Administered date in your assessment matches or is before the Date Taken dates for your students.
You can change the First Date Administered date by doing the following:
- Go to Assessments > View Assessments > click on the title of your assessment.
- Click Setup > Information.
- Click More Options.
- Change the First Date Administered date to the day the students took the assessment, or a day before the students took the assessment.
- Click Save.
- Click Administration > Push to School Loop to retry the assessment push.
This error displays when the assessment has 0 results, or you are not logged into the teacher account students are rostered to.
If you are using the same assessment shell for more than one year, set the Academic Year tag to Repeats Yearly (Setup > Information > More Options). As best practice, we recommend duplicating the assessment so you have a brand new copy to push to School Loop.
To push assessment results to other Gradebooks, repeat the process for each individual Gradebook.