In this lesson, you will review how to use the top menu navigation in Classroom. This feature is useful to help you quickly access frequently used pages.
Where to Start
Each icon located at the top right of the site serve a different function:
- Home - Returns to the home page.
- My Courses - Directs to the View My Classes page.
- Settings - List different settings in Classroom.
- Messages - Send messages to staff, students and parents.
- Create Anecdotal - Create a new anecdotal for student's or student groups.
6. Users that have access to classes also have course menus to easily switch classes.
7. When a class is selected it appears in blue lettering. To view shortcuts, hover over the class name or code.
To adjust any of your Classroom settings, see the lessons in the chapter Classroom, Classroom Teacher.