In this lesson, you will review how to customize your Classroom dashboard.
Where to Start
1. Click Home, then Dashboard to access your Classroom dashboard.
Configure Your Dashboard
2. To configure the dashboard, click the Config Dashboard button.
4. You can drag and drop to change the order of items.
5. Uncheck a box to remove that item from the page.
6. When you've completed making the changes click Apply Changes.
View Your Changes
Charts will be displayed based on your configuration. The Assignment Usage and Marking Period Charts can be drilled down to further analyze data.
Marking Period Averages
To review all the charts available on your Classroom dashboard, see the lesson Skedula Dashboard.