In this lesson, you will review how to resolve anecdotals in Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Click Student, then Anecdotal Logs.
2. Search for a student. To review this process, see the guide Search Anecdotals.
3. Once you have the list of anecdotals, you will see the Resolve Incident icon for any any logged negative anecdotals.
4. Click Resolve Incident.
5. To remove the demerits click the Resolve button for each student involved in the incident.
6. Click Close when you are finished.
To access and view your anecdotals, see the lesson View Anecdotals.