In this lesson, you will review how to see an individual student's progress across all of their classes in Classroom. You can view the grades online, and save them as a PDF, to view offline or print.
Where to Start
1. Click the Student tab on the left bar menu to expand it.
2. Click Portfolios.
3. Select the student whose grades you wish to see by selecting the student from the Student List.
4. You can also find the student by search the students name by typing in the students first or last name and selecting it from the dropdown.
Access the Grades Tab
1. On the Student Portfolio, select and click the Grades tab.
2. Select and click Progress.
3. Select the desired Marking Period from the dropdown.
4. View the students grades for the chosen Marking Period.
5. Optionally, you can download the grades as a PDF to print to give to students and parents/guardians as a Progress Report.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.