In this lesson, you will review how to delete assignments in Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Click Assignments, then Show Assignments.
Option 1: Single Assignment
2. Scroll to the assignment and click on the wrench/paper icon to the left of the assignments row.
3. On the Edit Assignment page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Delete Assignment.
Note: The page will then re-direct you to the show assignments page.
Option 2: Single or Multiple Assignments
1. On the list of assignments, use the checkboxes to select the assignments you wish to delete.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Delete from the With Selected selection box.
3. Click Continue on the pop-up to confirm the deletion.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.