In this lesson, you will review how to view grade and standard distributions for your assignments using the Assignment Analysis page in Classroom.
Note: This page will only be usable if the overall mark and standards mark have been entered into the gradebook and standards gradebook respectively.
Where to Start
1. Click Assignments, then Show Assignments.
2. On the Show Assignments page, click the graph icon next to the assignment to see an analysis.
3. Your page will be redirected to the Analysis page for the assignment you selected. Here you will be able to see the assignment information for all classes or just a few select classes divided into two sections: Statistics Report and the Detailed Statistics -- per distribution: Grade Distribution and Standards Distribution.
In order to see the students who scored in the grade/mark ranges, simply click on the corresponding bar in the statistics reports to populate the indvidual student grades/marks in the detailed statistics box.
You can also view the list of students for a particular range by clicking on any blue number in the Grade Distribution Overview box or Standard-by-Standard Mark Overview.
Note: The Standard Distribution tab only matters if you are grading assignments on standards.
1. If you need to change the classes for which you need data, on the Grade Distribution or Standards Distribution tab.
2. Click Select Classes right below the tab.
3. Use the checkboxes to select or de-select classes.
4. Click Update to save your changes.
To download the data into Excel, click each respective table's Excel icon on the top-right-hand side of the table.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.