In this lesson, you will review how to transfer assignments between terms in Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Click Assignments, then Transfer Assignments.
2. On the Transfers window, please select the Assignment Transfers link.
Search for Assignments
3. Enter your school's DBN in the Import From School field.
4. Select the year and term you wish to transfer data from.
5. Click the Lookup Assignments button.
6. Use the checkboxes to select all assignments you wish to transfer.
7. Click the Transfer Selected Assignments button.
8. On the confirmation box, either select the OK button to finish the process or select the Cancel to make changes before continuing.
Note: Only assignment descriptions will be transferred. Assignment properties such as category much be reset unless the previous term's setting were imported prior to the transferring of the assignment.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.