In this lesson, you will review how to recover a deleted assignment in Classroom. Assignments are always stored on Skedula, even when deleted.
Where to Start
1. Click Assignments, then Show Assignments.
Search for Deleted Assignment
2. Click Show Filters.
3. Click Filter.
4. Check the box next to Show Deleted Assignments.
5. Click Apply Filters.
Select and Recover Assignment
6. All assignments will be displayed under the Assignments tab.
7. The deleted assignment will be displayed crossed out.
8. Use the checkbox to select the assignment you wish to recover.
9. Select Un-Delete in the With Selected dropdown.
10. Click Continue to confirm your selection.
11. The assignment will then be displayed in your gradebook with all the previously entered grades.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.