Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.2. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Data and Assessment
- There were reports that when building items in a published or District/LEA itembank, that the items would go into an assessment to add the newly created item but are unable to find the item in the organized banks the next day. This has now been resolved to become available within the publishing process, as expected.
Reports & Known Data
A new state assessment import for NYS Regents is available with the following:
- 2017-2018 Regents Algebra I
- 2017-2018 Regents Algebra I Items
- 2017-2018 Regents Algebra II
- 2017-2018 Regents Algebra II Items
- 2017-2018 Regents Earth Science
- 2017-2018 Regents Earth Science Items
- 2017-2018 Regents English Language Arts
- 2017-2018 Regents English Language Arts Items
- 2015-2016 Regents Algebra I
- 2015-2016 Regents Algebra I Items
- 2015-2016 Regents Algebra II
- 2015-2016 Regents Algebra II Items
- 2015-2016 Regents English Language Arts
- 2015-2016 Regents English Language Arts Items
- Data Dashboard > State Assessment - Performance Summary
- Student Profile Widget > State Assessment - Overview
- Student Portal Widget > State Test Results
- Regents only provides Performance Levels for the following tests (Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, English Language Arts).
Illuminate Student Information System (ISI)
- Reports of unexpected homeroom teacher/timeblock sort for secondary report cards were occurring and are now resolved.
- You will now be able to select multiple "Additional Eligibility Factors" when selecting "Qualifying IEP" as Quality Factor.
- Seal of Biliteracy is now not visible for non-WA clients as part of their state's transcript requirements.
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
- The message, "Missing a Transition Goal" will no longer appear if all required areas have a Transition Goal.