In this lesson, you will review how to download attendance book data from Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Select the course you would like to setup a seating chart for on the top of Classroom.
Note: If you cannot see all your courses, hover your mouse over All Courses on the top right hand side. If you have too many courses in the drop down menu, see the guide Settings: Grouping Courses Together.
2. Click Attendance, then Take Attendance.
Select Attendance Days
1. Click the Filters tab on the right hand side of the screen.
2. Choose which weeks of attendance you would like displayed.
3. Choose which days of the week you would like to download attendance days for.
4. Check the box if you would like to show possible cuts. This will compare the schools daily attendance to your course attendance.
5. Click Apply Filter to save your choices. This will take you back to the attendance book.
6. Click the Excel icon to the left of the word Attendance. This will download the attendance for the dates selected on the filter page.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.