In this lesson, you will review how to use the Gradebook filters in Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Click Grade, then Gradebook.
2. In the Gradebook view on the upper right-hand side select the Filters tab.
3. When in the Filter menu you will have four filter options: Marking Period, Grading Category, Start Date, and End Date.
- Marking Period to view the all, current, or previous marking periods from the current school term
- Grading Category allows you filter by category
- Start Date and End Date allows you to filter by specific dates or date ranges
4. When you have made your filtering criteria be sure to select Apply Filter to finish.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.