In this lesson, you will review how to adjust your sorting and settings preferences in your Classroom Gradebook.
Where to Start
1. Click Grade, then Gradebook.
2. In the Gradebook view, select the Settings tab to view the sorting and settings options.
3. Order By gives you the option to order assignments by most recent or oldest first.
4. The Sort On feature lets you sort by either Viewable Date (viewable date in PupilPath) or the Due Date.
5. Group Assignments By allows for no grouping of assignments or use a custom order which depends on the color-coded categories on the right.
6. Click on the Color Wheel icon to change the color of your category.
7. Use the color wheel and square to choose a color for your grouping order of assignments.
Note: You can change the Custom Order by dragging the categories on the right and placing into desired position. Please make sure to save your changes.
Compact View makes your Gradebook view look similar to an Excel spreadsheet, whereby the cells are shorter and closer-spaced.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.