In this lesson, you will review how to use the daily attendance report in Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Click Attendance, then Daily Attendance.
Attendance Report Filters
2. If you would like to filter for a certain student, select a student from the dropdown menu underneath Student.
3. If you would like to filter for a certain group of students, select a group from the dropdown menu underneath Limit By Group.
Note: If you do not see any groups in the dropdown menu, see the guide Student Groups to learn how to create one.
4. If you would like to filter for the daily attendance report for a certain date range, enter in a start and end date.
5. Click Search to apply your filters.
6. Once you are finished filtering, you will see a report with the students names and the number of days they were Present, Absent, Late, or Excused according to the schools daily attendance uploaded to Classroom. This report will also list the percentage of days the student was present.
7. Click on a number under an attendance marker to see the specific days the student was marked with that attendance marker. Click Close when finished.
8. To download the report as an Excel file, click the Excel icon in the top right hand corner.
Note: If the attendance has not been uploaded, please contact your Classroom administrator to run an Attendance Sync. If you are a Classroom administrator, run an Auto Sync with the Data Extractor if the days missing are from the past 4 school days. If the days missing were prior that, run an Attendance Sync.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.