Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.2. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Data and Assessment
You now have the ability to omit the Answer Choices by selecting No Rubric as an option for Constructed Responses Advanced:
- The "No Rubric" option will show in the Answer Choices dropdown when a CR Adv question type is selected.
- The "No Rubric" option will not populate in the Answer Choices Settings modal
- Selecting No Rubric will populate a Weight box
- This will not show on the scan sheet
- Teachers can go to enter/edit and have the ability to enter any number up until the weight
- "Fluence - NGSS" itembank has now been renamed to "KDS - NGSS"
Previously, we notified the user of the # of sheets that need reviewed from a file upload. Once they review the sheet there is no way to tell which question(s) had the issue, until now! Now the:
- Individual questions that need review are marked based on the setting selection (blanks, more than expected, fewer than expected)
- Flagged and non-flagged questions are editable on the review page with edits being displayed in enter/edit
- Setting sheet as "Mark as Reviewed" on the review page removes the flags from the individual question and decrements the number of sheets that need review on the upload page
- Reports of unscored Centerpoint Constructed Response Items were defaulting to a score of "0" rather than blank. As a result, the "Constructed Responses" tile couldn't properly audit for un-edited grades. This has been corrected and default scoring items to blank instead of 0 if ungraded.
Reports & Known Data
The following is a new import tool for Washington WCAP 2018-2019 and includes the following:
- 2018-2019 AIM English Language Arts
- 2018-2019 AIM Mathematics
- 2018-2019 AIM Science
- 2018-2019 EOC Math 1
- 2018-2019 EOC Math 2
- 2018-2019 Washington Comprehensive Assessment of Science
- 2018-2019 SBA Summative (Final) English Language Arts
- 2018-2019 SBA Summative (Final) Mathematics
- 2018-2019 CEDARS State Assessment Demographics
- State Assessment - Performance Summary/Overview ss with the Assessment data, only SBA ELA and Math data will be visible in widgets
The following Arizona's AZELLA assessments have been separated into two imports and two meta-data sets, as opposed to the previous one data set, for the following:
- 2017-2018 AZELLA (Placement)
- 2017-2018 AZELLA (Re-Assessment)
- 2018-2019 AZELLA (Placement)
- 2018-2019 AZELLA (Re-Assessment)
The following WA WaKIDS 2018-2019 state data is available to import:
- 2018-2019 WaKIDS Domains
- 2018-2019 WaKIDS Objectives
- No widgets or prebuilts available at this time
- A new prebuilt report is available to allow for an Excel version of Multiple Assessment Percent Correct by Standards or Question Groups (for Excel)
- EOC Performance Summary, Student Roster, and Student Summary reports now contain data for 2017-2018 for certain subjects, updating layouts to match and display as expected.
- ELPA21 data for Washington has been adding to the following widgets:
- State Assessment - Overview (Student Profile) Scale Score is not available in the bar graph, as expected without documentation for a min/max value provided
- State Assessment - Performance Summary (Dashboard)
- State Assessment - Question Groups (Student Profile and Dashboard)
- The 2018 TELPAS column names have been aligned with the naming convention used in previous academic years which has corrected reports and importing of data to break when mismatched.
- We've removed the test year from the California College Readiness HS Snapshot Report
- A new warning code has been added to the log to notify the user that if the timestamp_start and/or timestamp_end field if empty or null it will use the current date as the default value. New warnings include:
- O160 = Column timestamp_end is null, using current date.
- O161 = Column timestamp_start is null, using current date.
- When importing the attached courses.txt file with a value other that a 1, 0, or blank in the "Is Non-Academic?" field (position 26) it fails the entire import with the following error: invalid input syntax for type boolean. We have corrected the value for this record to be either 1, 0, or blank.
- We are cleaning up our access to support and documentation, removing redundant clicks to keeping the ones that count!
Illuminate Student Information System (ISI)
The six new fields added to CALPADS SENR are listed below:
- Post Secondary/Transition Status Indicator
- Workforce Readiness (Strategic Skills) Certificate Program Completion Indicator
- Food Handler Certification Program Completion Indicator
- Pre-Apprenticeship Certification Program Completion Indicator
- Pre-Apprenticeship Program (non-certification) Completion Indicator
- State or Federal Job Program Completion Indicator
You also are now able to add/remove/edit new fields from the Page Customization tool. Data also works with Custom Reports.
- You are now unable to submit the new created Minor Incident Report without selecting a Student name.
- A warning message will display 'A Minor Incident must include a Student Name', if the required field for Student Name is missing.
- When filtering by 'Beginning of Term' in Attendance Letters, an error occured and pulled attendance marks for classes the student is no longer rostered to which resulted in a high trigger count. It now will generate data as expected.
- Appropriate Seclusions and Restraint requirements have been updated to the Spring and the EOY for the following:
- MSDS General Collection - End of Year
- MSDS General Collection - Fall
- MSDS General Collection - Spring
- MSDS Early Childhood - Fall
- MSDS Early Childhood - Spring
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
Amendments will not print Parent Concerns IF you have added or edited them now!