In this lesson, you will review how to troubleshoot errors with student IDs when using DDC exams.
Where to Start
1. Click "Batches"
2. Select a Batch with errors that you need to resolve
3. Select a sheet where the student ID could not be resolved. This happens if the student is not yet in Data Driven Classroom or the system could not read the hand-written number entered on the sheet.
4. Look at the sheet and read the student ID off the sheet.
5. Type the number in the text box and click "Verify".
6. If the student is found in the system you will be prompted to confirm changes.
7. Click Confirm and the sheet will be matched with the student and the exam data will now be available.
To learn more about DDC exams, see the lessons in Classroom, DDC.