In this lesson, you will review how to an exam with Yes / No answers.
Where to Start
1. Create a New Exam and enter an exam title.
2. Enter a title, choose the number of questions, and set the multiple choice sequence to "Yes/No (2 bubbles only)". Click Add Section.
3. Set the correct answer of every "Yes/No" question to "Y". You can change the value of each question or just leave it at the default of 1 point.
4. Click "Next" and "Finish" and you're done!
5. Your answer sheet will look like the one above.
Note: As always, please print answer sheets with Page Scaling = None and Auto Rotate and Center unchecked.
To learn more about DDC exams, see the lessons in Classroom, DDC.