For CA Clients Only, this lesson will guide you through setting up the ability to display CAASPP Score Letters for your child(ren) in the Student & Parent Portal.
At this time, the ETS CAASPP Integration does not currently support multiple LEA's within an organization. Our team is investigating and should be coming with a solution shortly.
Before You Begin
The following required to review before proceeding with this lesson:
- Permission to Manage Third Party Integrations
- User Access and Credential information to TOMS account as assigned for your District/LEA or easily accessible to you
- Illuminate Student and Parent Portal configured and available to Students and/or Parents
- You will need to contact Educational Testing Services to get the required info noted below, such as username, Secret key, and API URL
Illuminate does not have your organization's TOMS account information nor can Illuminate configure the integration on behalf of your organization.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Administration Gear.
2. Under Other, select Integrations.
- Under All Integrations, find Education Testing Services integration, select View.
Enter ETS Information
- Enter your API URL which should be https://caaspp-aws.ets.org/api/v1/token
- Enter your Username.
- Enter the Secret Key.
- To tests the integration, which checks for validity with the above information, select Test Integration.
- To complete this integration, select Save Integration.
- At any time, you can Remove Integration, which will disable the integration and remove the information from Student and Parent Portal.
Set a Calendar Date! ETS requires that you update your login credentials every 90 days. That information will need to be updated in this integration as well.
To view all configured integrations, click Configured Integrations, this will also allow you to download a log of each time an integration has been added/removed.
Want to check it worked? Search and find a student to view the Portal View widget in the Student Profile!
Parents and students will be able to view and download a copy of the letter directly from ETS.