In this lesson, you will learn how to log into your site with your Google Single Sign-On (SSO) account. This method is only available to organizations that requested Google SSO be enabled for staff to use.
Retrieve Your Site & Google Account Information
Your System Admin will have your account and site information. To get started, make sure to retrieve the following information to log in:
- Your site's URL for Illuminate Education (e.g., districtname.illuminateEd.com)
- Computer and Internet access
- Open your favorite internet browser (i.e., Chrome, Safari, etc.)
Confirm Your Google Account
- Enter your Google Email "Gmail" Address.
- Select Next.
- Verify it is you, by entering your password.
- Select Next, to continue.
If your username or gmail address cannot be found or authenticated, you want to contact your Districts G-Suite Admin to assist you further.
To learn more about the system, visit Finding Your Way Around.