When a user forgets his/her password for logging into SchoolCity Suite, the password can be reset. This document will explain what to do if you forget your password.
Where to Start
On the SchoolCity Suite login page, click on Forgot Password? located below the Password box.
- Type in your User Name
- Type in your Email address.
- Click on Submit.
- A message will pop up on your screen. Check your email for a message from SchoolCity with a randomly selected, temporary password. Click on Close to exit.
- Or, if your district uses an Active Directory, you may receive a different message. In this case, you would use your Active Directory Username and Password (what you normally use to log in to your district email) to log into SchoolCity Suite. If you continue to experience difficulties, contact your District SchoolCity Administrator.
Change Your Password
Change the temporary password you received:
- Return to your SchoolCity Suite login page and enter your User Name and the temporary password. Then click Sign In.
- The Change Password dialogue box will appear with your User Name displayed.
- Enter your Old Password (the temporary password emailed to you).
- Enter your New Password twice (at least 6 characters).
- Click Submit to log in to your account. The next time you log in, remember to use your new password.
If you use your Active Directory Username and Password to login, you do not need to change your password.
Ready for more? Visit My Preferences to get started.