This lesson will guide you on how to enable Elementary Report Cards to be seen on the Illuminate Home Connection Student and Parent Portal.
Before You Start
- This step can only be completed once you have created a report card. Visit Step 9 - Create Report Card Templates to review.
- You must also have the permission to Manage Portal Elementary Report Cards
Where to Start
- Go to Grades.
- Under Report Card Administration, select Manage Portal Report Cards.
Create Portal Report Card Configuration
- Select a report card to be visible on the portal.
- Enter a start date for when report cards are to begin being available for download.
- Enter an end date for when report cards are to stop being available for download
- Select Create to complete the configuration.
Want the report cards available all year? Enter the last day of school to keep the report cards available.
Manage Portal Report Cards
- To edit or manage portal report cards, click to select the report card.
- To remove a portal report card, select Delete.
- To add a new portal report card, select New Portal Report Card.