This lesson will guide you on how to enable historical Elementary Report Cards to display on Illuminate Home Connection Student and Parent Portal.
This is only for legacy clients or those who have historical Elementary Report Cards to be seen on portal.
Before You Start
- This step can only be completed once you have created a report card. Visit Step 9 - Create Report Card Templates to review.
- You must also have the permission to Manage Portal Elementary Report Cards
- You must have affiliations to the historical academic years and Report Card tools to enable portal windows as needed
Where to Start
- Go to Grades.
- Under Report Card Administration, select Manage Portal Report Cards.
Control Panel "Time Machine"
- On this page by default you see all Elementary Report Cards for the current academic year. Select Academic Year Filter to see more options.
- Unselect the current academic year and choose a previous academic year.
- Select Update.
- Report Cards for the selected year will display but cannot be changed or accessed.
- Go to your Control Panel.
- Change the Enrollment/Rostering Date to the last day of the academic year selected.
- Select Save Changes to go back in time.
- The page will refresh to match the time/date entered in the control panel and report cards are now able to apply Portal Report Card Configurations.
Create Portal Report Card Configuration
- Select a report card to be visible on the portal.
- Enter a start date for when report cards are to begin being available for download.
- Enter an end date for when report cards are to stop being available for download.
- Note: Leave the Portal End Date blank to have the report card display indefinitely in the portal.
- Select Create to complete the configuration.
Want the report cards available all year? Enter the last day of school to keep the report cards available.
Manage Portal Report Cards
- To edit or manage portal report cards, click to select the report card.
- To remove a portal report card, select Delete.
- To add a new portal report card, select New Portal Report Card.
Complete the above steps for each historical year's Elementary Report Cards to be displayed on Student and Parent Portal.