This lesson will guide you through adding Summary Assessment data in a Custom Report! Combining such data will allow you to further analyze summary assessment data with other data in the system (i.e. CELDT proficiency levels, benchmark performance, CAHSEE pass rates, etc.)
Where to Start
- Select Reports > View Reports.
- Search and select a Custom Report to add intervention data to, or create a NEW Custom Report from Student Search 2.0.
- Select Add Columns in the selected report.
- Under Type, select Summary Assessments.
- Click Update Filters.
Summary Assessment Meta-Data Options
- Categories are the titles of available Summary Assessments titles.
- Matching Columns are the columns within the selected Summary Assessment.
Once you've selected your columns, click Add Columns to Report.
Need to brush up on custom reporting? Get started by visiting Custom Reports.