Once assessment results have been uploaded into SchoolCity, either by scanning, GradeCam™, or online administration, the data can be viewed in a variety of ways. Feedback Cards include a student’s Raw Score, Percent Correct and Performance Level. It may also list the items the student answered incorrectly showing their answer, the correct answer, and the standards not mastered. Feedback Cards are designed for distribution to students.
In the Top Menu Bar, click the grid icon (or current module name) to open the navigation grid menu and select Reports. Please see the Help document, Basic Navigation: Navigating the Launchpad 6.0, for more information.
- The default setting shows the list of Predefined Reports under the orange tab.
- Click on the Feedback Cards name in blue or on the view icon (eye) to the far right to go to the Feedback Cards. Note the descriptor statement for this report.
Or, from the Launchpad, click on the REPORTS Flip Card.
- On the flipped side, select Predefined Reports.
- Select Feedback Cards to go to the report.
View the Feedback Cards:
- Assessment Roster, Name, and Summary Data
- Change Roster: Click on the down arrow to select a different roster of students.
- Change Assessment: Click on the down arrow to select a different assessment.
- Search Filters: Types of search filters depend on user role. Click Refresh to view results.
- Filter Students: View specific subgroups of students.
- Show Details: Select the values to include on the card: All Items (default) or Missed Items, Correct Response, Student Response, Claims, Targets & Standards (if set to ON in My Preferences for SBAC states), and/or Standards Only.
- Student Search Box: To view results for a specific student, enter the student’s first or last name, then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Student Results: Selected details display for each student.
- Full screen: View the Feedback Cards report in full screen mode.
- Download icon: Export report to PDF by student or by class, portrait or landscape.
- PRA: Click to access the Personalized Review Assignments (PRAs) for this assessment.