Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.2. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Data and Assessment
- On a quick code confirmation screen, student details provides student name and ID number.
- An asterisk mask of ***XXXX or ****XXXX has been added for the beginning of the Student ID
- CAASPP Student Score Reports are now available to be added to your Student/Portal!
- This will allow for up to three years of score letters to be available for download, if applicable
- Once Spring 2019 CAASPP assessment scores are available and released by ETS
- Score Letters are not dependent on manually imported state assessment data but from ETS
Get started by visiting Manage ETS CAASPP Portal Integration!
- For ISI Clients only
- Parents can enjoy when selecting their Primary Language, the Correspondence Language will automatically default to match.
- This will make it easier for parents to more efficiently and quickly complete the required forms and fields.
To learn more about Online Registration visit Getting Started with Online Registration!
- An error was occurring where Google Classroom Gradebook Re-sync would not update Illuminate Gradebook assignment information after student was removed from Google Classroom and has now been resolved.
To learn more about Google Classroom with Illuminate Gradebooks, visit Edit & Resync Google Classroom Assignments into a Points-Based Gradebook to learn more.
- Gradebook Duplicator tool (great for beginning of next year) now includes Tags to rollover with Gradebooks, helping users to not recreate their tag library from year to year
Learn more about the Gradebook Duplicator tool by visiting Duplicate GradeBooks for the Next School Year.
- Users with the permission to Set School-Wide Grade Scales have been added the ability to delete.
- School Wide Grade Scale apply a single grading scale to all gradebooks by default, disabling Teachers from entering their own grading scale.
- This only applies for Points-Based Grading Scales at this time.
To learn more about this feature, visit Create a Schoolwide Grade Scale.
Reports & Known Data
Georgia's STEP 2018-2019 data import is now available!
Washington's WCAP is now available for import with the following assessments:
- 2018-2019 SBA Summative (Final) English Language Arts
- 2018-2019 SBA Summative (Final) Mathematics
- 2018-2019 CEDARS State Assessment Demographics
- 2017-2018 SBA Summative (Final) English Language Arts
- 2017-2018 SBA Summative (Final) Mathematics
- 2017-2018 CEDARS State Assessment Demographics
- 2017-2018 Washington Comprehensive Assessment of Science
- Student Profile widgets include State Assessment - Performance Summary/Overview (for SBA ELA and Math, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019)
- BI Tool reports that are built with Student Drill-Down functionality will now be able to download the student list.
- Additional options include Adobe PDF, MS Excel, and Tab-Delimited options, similar to Illuminate Reports.
To learn more about our free Business Intelligence Tool by visiting http://bi.illuminateed.com.
- When a user has shared a skill assessment with another user, who then copied a link and send it to another user who did not have access to the shared assessment, an error message will now display "Sorry You Don't Have Access" as opposed to an Oops message
- Reports of missing courses on this report have now been resolved based on Course Requirement setup and configurations
To learn more about this report visit Golden State Seal Merit Diploma Eligibility Report.
- A previous update disabled the ability to become an inactive user.
- After more review, the change has been reverted to enable users to become inactive users as needed.
Illuminate Student Information System (ISI)
- When running an Attendance Search Report, students that are were longer enrolled were still showing up.
- Additional fields added to the SENR Extract has been reverted until the state is ready to accept the new values
- A new Transfer In field has been added in Student Demographics with new metadata available for Custom Reports
- If Qualifying Factor is Homeless or Foster Care, Federal Poverty Level Quintile 0% to 50% FPL must be selected.
- An error message will displas if Qualifying Factor is Homeless or Foster Care selected and Federal Poverty Level Quintile selected is not 0% to 50% FPL
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
Three new fields have been added for you to use in custom reports. They are: State Assessment (Include Alterante Assessment), State Assessment Rationale and State Assessment: Subtest with Assessment. NOTE: Be sure to share these out with the appropriate role(s)/user(s) so that they can be used by going to Manage Custom Reporting Data.