This lesson will guide you through the process of creating Performance Band sets which you can use on assessments or custom reports.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select Create a New Performance Band Set.
Create a New Performance Band
- Enter a Performance Band Set a Name.
- Edit the name of a band (Label).
- Edit the color of the band by clicking on the color square.
- Enter the lowest value you want to assign to the band. The 'and above' and '0' will remain static. Upon adding a value, the band will automatically add to the set in the correct spot with its higher band above/lower band below it based on the number inputted.
- Click Add Band (Optional).
- Mark whether the band is considered Mastery by clicking the checkbox.
- To Delete bands select the trash can icon.
- Click Save.
When adding a new set of performance bands, the red band shown will be your lowest band which will remain at 0; edit the name and color of this band as needed.
Edit/Delete Existing Performance Bands
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Under Performance Band Sets, select List Performance Band Sets.
- Click on title of the band set to edit.
- To duplicate a set, click the paper icon.
- To remove a set, check the Remove box and click Delete.
To learn more about customizing assessment settings, visit the lessons in the Assessments for Admin manual.