In this lesson, you will learn how to link Illuminate assessments to Canvas.
Required Permission: Manage third party integrations
Before You Get Started
Before linking your assessments to your Canvas account, make sure to have the following:
- Applicable LTI integration configured by your System Administrator
- Third Party Account setup as appropriate for use
Where to Start
- Select Administration Options or the gear icon.
- Under Other, select LTI Integrations.
1. LTI Tool Credentials
- Select Canvas to begin.
- Select the checkbox to confirm the agreement.
- Select Get LTI Credentials.
- Select Cancel to go back.
2. Retrieve Your Credentials
3. Teacher Tools & Support
Once the connection is set up, teachers with permission to "Push assessments to Canvas (LMS) Gradebook" will be able to link DnA assessments. Visit Canvas to learn more about setting up the LTI key.
Teachers must use a Quick Code to link assessments to Canvas.
Online Testing Tools for your teachers have many opportunities to help students across your organization! Take a look at Online Testing for Teachers to see how to get started.