For California districts, the Distance from 3 (DF3) value can be viewed by School or District in the Predefined Summary Report. The DF3 value is the number of scale score points above or below the Lowest Scale Score in the Standard Met (Level 3) performance level.
From the Top Menu Bar, select Reports.
The default setting shows the list of Predefined Reports under the orange tab (1b). Click on the Summary name in blue or on the view icon (eye) to the far right to go to the Summary Report (1c). Note the descriptor statement for this report.
Or, from the Launchpad, click on the REPORTS flip card. On the flipped side, select Predefined Reports, then click on the right arrows to scroll to the last card. Select Summary to go to the report.
Performance: By School (District Level User shown)
- Assessment Name and Summary Data.
- Change Roster: Use this to view results for a previous roster.
- Change Assessment: Use this to change views for Math or ELA.
- Search Filters: In the Sub Score drop down, select Distance from 3.
- Filter Students: Select student groups or demographic groups.
- Full Screen: Click here to view report in full screen.
- Views: Performance By School, By Grade, and By Teacher.
- Download icon: Export report to PDF, Excel, or CSV format.
- Search Box: Enter specific school, grade, or teacher when in appropriate view, then click on the magnifying glass icon to view results.
- Results by District and School: District results listed first in black font, School results listed in alpha order in blue font. The Average Scale Score is the Distance from 3 for the District and School.
- Click on the School name in blue font to view the DF3 by Grade for that school.
- Click on the Grade level in blue font to view the DF3 by Teacher for that School and Grade.