SchoolCity District Administrators (ADMIN role) have the ability to create custom Demographic Profile Groups to be used when viewing the Predefined Demographics Profile Report within SchoolCity Suite.
- From the Top Menu Bar, select the Apps icon (waffle), and then select Admin to go to the Admin module.
Or, from the Launchpad, click on the ADMIN Flip Card. On the reverse side, select Templates.
- Demographic Profile Groups tab: Displays the number of groups that have been created. Two groups are premade by SchoolCity.
- Demographic Group Name: Includes Ethnicity Subgroups and Other Subgroups, and any others created by the user.
- # Selected Demographics: Click on the blue number to view the subgroups, which are dependent on the district SIS.
- Created By: Lists the name of the user who created the Demographic Group.
- Functions: Copy the Demographic Group, and/or see the History of its creation.
- Create New Demographic Group: Create a new group depending on the district SIS. (See Step 3)
Create New Demographic Group: In addition to the two premade Demographic Groups, Admin Users may create new groups to display in the Demographics Profile Report.
- Demographic Group Name: Enter the name of the new group.
- Demographic Selections: Check the box next to the demographic(s) that should belong in the new group. Options depend on the District SIS.
- More: Click on the More…tab to see additional selections.
- Save: Click on Save in the lower right corner to save the new group.
- Confirmation: A confirmation message will appear. Click OK to continue.
The new Demographic Profile Group will display along with the original two premade groups in the Templates section. Note that there are now 3 Demographic Profile Groups.
- Demographics Profile Report: The groups made in the Templates section of the Admin module will display in the Predefined Demographics Profile Report.
Please see the Help document, Reports: Demographics Profile Report, for more details.