Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Data and Assessment
Online Testing: Text to Speech
- When a student typed a response into a constructed response textbox and then plays the Text-to-speech for the question, the response they already typed is cleared. The student then could not type anything into the textbox until they refresh the page. This has been resolved.
Reports & Known Data
WI Wisconsin Forward/DLMA 2015-2016, 2016-2017, & 2017-2018
A new state data import tool is now available for the following assessments in the years of 2015-2016, 2016-2017, and 2017-2018:
- Forward Exam English Language Arts
- Forward Exam Mathematics
- Forward Exam Social Studies
- Forward Exam Science
- DLM English Language Arts
- DLM Mathematics
- DLM Social Studies
- DLM Science
- Dashboard State Assessment - Performance Summary/Overview widget has been updated
- No question groups/cluster level data available for widgets
- Currently, no prebuilt reports are available at this time.
MO Missouri MAP 2017-2018
A new state data import tool is now available for the following assessments in the years 2017-2018:
- 2017-2018 MAP Communication Arts
- 2017-2018 MAP Mathematics
- 2017-2018 MAP Science
- 2017-2018 MAP Social Studies
- 2017-2018 MAP Demographic Data
- 2017-2018 MAP LEP Test Data
- 2017-2018 MAP LEP Demographic and Accommodation Data
MAP ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies data (not LEP data)
- State Assessment - Performance Summary (dashboard)
- State Assessment - Overview (student profile)
- Minimum and Maximum ranges for the Performance Bands are not included, so the Scaled Score column does not contain color
- Prebuilt Reports have been updated to include 2017-2018 data:
California SBA Interim 2018-2019
We have updated our import tools for California SBA Interim 2018-2019 (site-level files) for the following assessments:
- 2018-2019 SBA ELA Interim Assessments
- 2018-2019 SBA Math Interim Assessments
- 2018-2019 SBA Demographics Interim Assessments
- In this assessment, verify that the new "Language" field is appearing at the end.
Changes have been made to the layouts as follows:
- Elementary Files: 32 columns, with new field "Language" at column 23
- HS Files: 35 columns, with "Language" at column 26, and three new fields at columns 18-20
- Math: Concepts and Prodedures
- Math: Problem Solving and Modeling & Data Analysis
- Math: Communicating Reasoning
WCAP Removal of EOC 2018-29 Math Metadata
- WCAP no longer uses EOC (its last year of usage was 2017-2018), and have been appropriately removed.
Run Order Errror Message Added in Automation Profiles
- When adding non-numeric values for the newly added field in Automation Profile - Run Order field, the user is unable to add which is expected, but there should be a warning message added
- API had previously generated an "500" Internal Server error when pulling student contacts data and now command will allow to pull contact data without error as expected.