In this lesson, you will learn how to navigate Surveys.
Where to Start
- In your navigation panel, select Surveys.
- This will land you on the overview page, to all surveys shared to you or created by you
Manage Surveys Overview
By default, the list of all surveys will show.
- Use filters to quickly generate specific surveys by Year, Survey Type, Activity, or Target Audience.
- Use the Search Bar with keywords or phrases that may be in a survey title, to further refine the list below.
- All information about the survey is available, including: Name, Number of Questions, Start/End Date, Number of Responses, Survey Type, Activity, Target Audience, Author, Creation Date, and Additional Functions.
- Published surveys means they have been distributed to the Target Audience and are currently open.
- Completed surveys means that the surveys were previously distributed, responses collected, and are now closed.
- In Progress surveys means the survey is currently open and collecting responses from the target audience.
- Unpublished means the survey is still in draft, or has not been distributed.
- Surveys can be distributed to a Target Audience such as Students or Staff.
- Additional survey Functions include Setup, Report, Delete, and additional Functions like Copy, Delete Responses, and History.
- Surveys can also be Anonymous, which means while a target audience is selected the responses collected remain unique but withholding information about the surveyor.
- Ready to create your own? Select Create Survey to get started.
Now that you have learned how to navigate and manage surveys, learn how to Create a Survey!