Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Updated language has been applied to when referring to Google Classroom:
- Google Classroom classes (example: "Choose from your Google Classroom classes")
- Classroom classes (example: "Choose from your Classroom classes")
- Invite via Google Classroom
- Share with Google Classroom
- Share to Google Classroom
- When a user selects a classroom, the Assignment dropdown is clickable but doesn't have assignments loaded yet. This causes it to appear blank. Similar to when on a Chromebook device, now a user should not be able to interact with the assignment dropdown for the Google Classroom assignment import until there is data populated in the list of assignments.
- An error was found when unlocking a grading period and the field is set up as non-overwritable by Teachers, it will print the defaulted GB grade regardless of the hard saved/overwrite grade. The printed grade now prints the hard save overwrite grade, regardless of locked or unlocked GP and overwrite/non-overwrite field option enabled,
For more information about if you should Save or Publish your report card entered data, visit Understanding Save, Publish, & Unlocking Grading Periods
Reports & Known Data
A new state data import tool is available for Michigan TS Gold 2017-2018 for the following:
- 2017-2018 Teaching Strategies Gold Fall
- 2017-2018 Teaching Strategies Gold Winter
- 2017-2018 Teaching Strategies Gold Spring
- 2017-2018 Teaching Strategies Gold Summer
- 2017-2018 Teaching Strategies Gold Demographics
- A new Student Profile widget in support for Louisiana ELDA is now available
To enable this widget on your student profile, contact a Support Specialist or Customer Success Manager to assist you.
- All fields are now available in State Assessment Data Management to edit and modify the Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) - COMPOSITE for the years 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019.
A new state data import tool is available for Georgia Milestones EOC 2018-2019 for the following:
- 2018-2019 Milestones EOC Demographics
- 2018-2019 Milestones EOC ELA
- 2018-2019 Milestones EOC Mathematics
- 2018-2019 Milestones EOC Science
- 2018-2019 Milestones EOC Social Studies
- Originally only available for selected states, this report is now available for all states, system-wide
- If you cannot find this report, you may have to have the report shared to you by a Support Specialist or Customer Success Manager
Visit Multiple Assessment Growth Summary and Roster to learn more!
- If a user enters consecutive spaces or "/" in a BI Tool report title, it results in a space in the Report URI, which breaks the report. Now, consecutive spaces or a forward slash does not break the report.
- When pulling data from the PFT 2018-2019 Illuminate Report Data category, all of the matching columns are labeled as the prior test year PFT 17-18. Now the categories have been updated to match the current testing year.
Student Information System
- Previously, the logic for Staff Demographics and Effective End Dates were as follows:
- IF clients provide exit date for staff, THEN the "Effective End Date" is being populated.
- Now the following logic has been updated as follows:
- IF clients provide an exit date for staff in user management, THEN the "Effective End Date" field should be left alone.
- There is no longer the connection between the staff exit date and the effective end date field.
- When the "Ten/Thirty Day Report" is done generating in the Scheduled Jobs queue, if no data was populated because there was no data and not because of an error, instead of generating a status of "Failed" now we will generate a status of "Finished."
- The message has been changed to "Fetch students and their period info. There were no students with Unexcused Absences for selected 'As of Date' (2018-10-01).
Data Services & Integrations
- The landing page for Illuminate & Infinite Campus users has been updated with current theme and format, including some instructions based on the questions and feedback we've gotten from users thus far.
For more information, you can visit Linking Assessments to Infinite Campus with LTI.