Description: This is an abstract for the GradeBook Progress Report Elementary, which produces one page per student and reports an overall percent correct and mark as well as for each standard.
Purpose: To provide a student level summary of their overall grades by subject, category and assignment.
Navigation: Reports > View Reports > Prebuilt > gradebook
Who is the intended audience?
What data is reported?
Each student’s name, teacher, grading period, overall grade and/or overall scores for each GradeBook Category and Assignment.
How is the data reported?
Each report page belongs to a student for a specific teacher.
Options available on this report:
- Choose to include: Overall scores with categories, Overall scores with categories and assignments, or Overall scores with assignments.
- Choose to include: Missing / Excused assignments
- Choose to include summary graphic for each student
- Choose to print in color: Yes / No
- Choose Rostering Active As Of to print according to a specific roster date
When printing in mass, there is a limit of 250 students at a time. Adjust scope selectors as necessary.