This is an abstract for the GradeBook Progress Report Elementary, which produces one page per student and reports an overall percent correct and mark as well as for each standard.
Gradebook Progress Report Preview
Where to Start
- Go to GradeBook.
- Select My GradeBooks.
- Choose the title of a GradeBook.
- Select Reports.
- Click Progress Report Elementary.
- Select any specific filter criteria, i.e. a specific course, class or student.
- Select GradeBooks to include on the report.
- Select the Grading Period.
- Choose which data points to Include for assignments.
- Select if Missing / Zero Assignments should be included.
- Choose if the Summary Chart should be included.
- Select if Color Coding should added.
- Select the Status of the assignments included in the report.
- Click View in Browser or Download to PDF to generate.
When printing in mass, there is a limit of 250 students at a time. Adjust scope selectors as necessary.
Check out other available reports by visiting Gradebook Reports.