In this lesson, you will learn how to edit or change an existing survey.
Before you can begin this lesson, please make sure to have the following:
- At least 1 (one) unpublished survey
Where to Start
- In the navigation panel, select Surveys.
- Find the survey to edit and select Setup in the Functions menu.
Review Survey Setup
Setup will allow to edit and update information on Survey info, Questions, and Summary.
Review the Questions on the survey and edit accordingly.
- To make a duplicate of an existing question, select Copy.
- To edit and change a question type, question, and response options, select Edit.
- To delete or permanently remove a question from the survey, select Delete.
- Continue to add questions to the survey if needed, by selecting Add Question.
- To return to Survey info, select Previous.
- To continue editing the survey, select Next.
Review and edit survey settings as needed. All Summary settings can be modified or changed in an unpublished survey.
- Select Save to save changes and keep the survey unpublished.
- To distribute the survey, select Publish.
Conduct an Online Preview before Publish! See what your target audience will experience by using Online Preview. In just minutes, you can review how the survey will interact with students or staff. This is a great way to proof read your work and make any changes prior to publishing.
Now that you have edited and refined your survey, review available Survey Functions.