In this lesson, you will learn how to find an existing survey in your account.
Before You Get Started
Before you can begin this lesson, please make sure to have the following:
- Access to at least 1 shared or authored survey
Where to Start
- In the navigation panel, select Surveys.
- Find the survey to edit and select Setup in the Functions menu.
- Use filters to make finding surveys easier by selecting an Academic Year, Survey Type, Activity, and Audience Type. A list will start to generate.
- You can also use Search bar to find surveys by keywords found in the title. A list will start to generate.
- Find the survey you wish to edit or manage.
- On the far right, there are Functions to choose from. Select Setup.
Choose a Function
Additional functions include:
- Delete Responses